Let us know what you think—what you like, what you don’t care for as much, and what you'd like to see included in a future season. We want to know what inspires you to come! Include your name or not, as you like.
2016 - 2017
|Support the Tuscarawas
December 4, 2016 | 3:00 pm
The Philharmonic Chorus, the orchestra, and soloists, performing that most beloved choral work of all, expressing the true meaning of the Christmas season in a free gift to the community. We conclude with a glorious community carol-sing with the audience, arranged for orchestra by Eric Benjamin, that has become a Philharmonic favorite tradition. No admission charge.
First Baptist Church, New Philadelphia
Messiah chorus and orchestra - December 6, 2015
at New Philadelphia United Church of Christ
Program subject to change.
- Pops in the Park | Sunday, Sept 4 - 7:00 pm at Tuscora Park
- Classic Hits! | Saturday, Oct 8 - 7:30 pm
- Selections from Handel's Messiah | Sunday, Dec 4 - 3:00 pm at New Phila First Baptist Church
- Yuletide Celebration: Childlike Wonder | Saturday, Dec 10 - 7:30 pm
- Violin and Vocal Virtuosity | Sunday, March 26 - 3:00 pm
- Rhapsody in Blue! | Saturday, April 22 - 7:30 pm
- Music and Dance | Saturday, June 3 - 7:30 pm
Take a look at our upcoming season, Philharmonic & Friends—2016/17!
It's going to be a remarkable celebration of all of our friends and the music we create together.
Selected locations for before/after concert/rehearsal dining